[reactive] switching events = space leak?

Don Vincenze don at tr80.com
Tue Feb 5 11:16:26 CET 2013

Thank you. I'm through the first 3 chapters now. I like the paper for
its overview over the FRP state of the art. As for the ELM language
itself, it seems to solve the switching problem I'm worrying about by
not allowing switching. :) However ostensibly "Elm could potentially use
A[rrowized] FRP's dynamic collections of signal functions". Going down
the ELM path would be off-topic for this list though so I'll be taking
any concerns that way to their mailing list instead.