[reactive] Re: snapshot_ vs. withTimeE_

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Fri Jan 9 11:04:26 EST 2009

Hi Achim,

Could be a multi-threading issue, relating to unamb, which is currently not
gc'ing enough useless threads.  I haven't released the fixed unamb, because
it revealed a ghc RTS bug.  The RTS bug has been fixed but not pushed.  Once
there's an improved GHC, I can fix unamb, and see how reactive is doing.  If
there any bugs remaining, I expect they'll be much easier to resolve at that
point.