[reactive] Re: snapshot_ vs. withTimeE_

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Fri Jan 9 07:01:22 EST 2009

Ouch. I played, or rather fooled, around a bit, continually resizing
the window. The first thing I noticed was that frames are indeed not
updated during stutters, the second that xmonad was quite helpful
killing xcompmgr blindly to reclaim at least parts of my X11 display.

In other words: Hell just broke loose.