[reactive] First draft of reactive-tetris

Robin Green greenrd at greenrd.org
Tue Nov 18 13:41:31 EST 2008

fmap actually does the same thing as second (when applied to pairs), so
you can replace second with fmap.

If you want to go insane, you can actually make this redefinition:

import Prelude hiding ((.))

infixr 9 .
(.) :: (Functor f) => (a -> b) -> f a -> f b
(.) = fmap

and then just use (.) (either infix or bracketed) instead of fmap
throughout.

--
Robin