[reactive] First draft of reactive-tetris

Conal Elliott conal at conal.net
Tue Nov 18 13:23:37 EST 2008

You can also mix in 'first' and 'second' arbitrarily and read them directly
from the type as well, when there is (possibly nested) pair structure on the
way to the value being modified.  That's why I call fmap, first, and second
"semantic editor combinators".  Sometime soon I'm going to blog about these
tricks.

  - Conal