status of mtl

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 19:52:31 UTC 2021

We had just started work on a new release of the mtl, and transferring more of the control of it to the core libraries committee, right before the decision was made to rejigger the internals of the core libraries committee. That should still be the plan, its just that all the people involved are a bit distracted.

-Edward