Make Eq type class single method

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Oct 20 20:28:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

parallel work… should have linked to
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/-/merge_requests/6793
earlier. But yes, it is rather simple to make that change.

Am Mittwoch, dem 20.10.2021 um 19:49 +0300 schrieb Oleg Grenrus:
> I attach the patches for ghc, containers and text.
> I encourage someone (Joachim?) to run the nofib suite.

nofib might be too specialized; I think “ghc compiling Cabal” is a good
benchmark. I’ll do that eventually, if GHC’s CI doesn’t do that already
for me (I’ll ask Ben what kind of infrastructure we have for that –
doing it manually and correctly is tedious and error-prone), maybe
tomorrow.

Cheers,
Joachim
--