Export Natural type from prelude

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:16:42 UTC 2021

Yeah. This is a good point.

It’s worth doing a grep of definitions in hackage to see wha the blast
radius is ofothwreiee working code. If there’s no breakage risk for old
code, that’s a point in favor of inclusion of Natural in prelude rather
than just being an extra import from base.  If not, it’s a cost that must
be weighed.