Maintenance of text-icu (Bryan O'Sullivan)

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sun Jan 10 20:27:01 UTC 2021

Package text-icu (Bryan O'Sullivan) seems to be unmaintained since 2017

   https://github.com/haskell/text-icu/issues/30

with the last release in 2015

   https://hackage.haskell.org/package/text-icu-0.7.0.1

Unfortunately, the latest release is incompatible with ICU 68.

Has anyone heard from Bryan recently?  I mean, he is a Haskell
celebrity...  His last activity on github.com was in August 2017.

Anyone interested in maintaining this package?

Since Agda depends on text-icu, I could stand in as a temporary
maintainer to at least merge the most important pull requests, until
there is a new maintainer.

Best regards,
Andreas