Proposal: Expanding the CLC

Tony Morris tonymorris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 03:24:35 UTC 2021

I second Simon's words. I didn't read the previous thread, nor will I,
so I have no idea what happened with your suggestion.

The Haskell Foundation is primed to work toward solving some of the
problems with the standard library.

FWIW, your suggested operation is a primitive operation of the
Extend/Comonad type-class called duplicate, though this is not in the
standard libraries.