Unix package maintenance

Emily Pillmore emilypi at cohomolo.gy
Sun Feb 7 22:50:44 UTC 2021

Thanks Chessai.

I'd like to just reaffirm to everyone that HVR is welcome to continue maintaining  when he becomes available again, and that this is to make sure that we take on some of the burden of packages thrust onto him over the past decade. We want to unblock everyone else's efforts so we don't end up depending entirely on any one maintainer at any time for trivial things like keeping deps up to date.

Cheers,

Emily