[Haskell-cafe] Psa : perhaps time for maintainers to start migrating off Travis ci

Dmitrii Kovanikov kovanikov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:25:10 UTC 2020

In Summoner <https://github.com/kowainik/summoner> we have plans to
implement the "add" command to bring all of the existing features not only
to newly created projects but also to the existing ones.

https://github.com/kowainik/summoner/issues/8

<https://github.com/kowainik/summoner/issues/8>
We are working on this feature for the next major release. And since
Summoner already supports CI with cross-platform best-practices GitHub
Actions CI, you should be able to add GitHub Actions to your Haskell
project with a single command. But, of course, the implementation requires
some time, and free time is a very limited resource...

Best regards,
Dmitrii