Improving Random

Markert, Leonhard leonhard.markert at tweag.io
Fri May 29 11:06:58 UTC 2020

Zemyla, Richard and Carter: thanks for your questions! The proposal is
large, and though we've tried to document things thoroughly (see links at
the end of the email), the motivation behind and consequences of some
decisions are not obvious.

I don't want this proposal to stall. If you have follow-up questions,
please ask them! If your questions have been answered by one of the
detailed replies in this thread, would you mind saying so?

Haddocks:
https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://raw.githubusercontent.com/idontgetoutmuch/random/haddock-preview/doc/index.html
Motivation and design:
https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch/random/blob/v1.2-release-notes/RELEASE-NOTES-v1.2.md