Improving Random

dominic at steinitz.org dominic at steinitz.org
Wed Jun 3 13:55:17 UTC 2020

Ben,

We invited anyone interested including Carter to participate in the design back in February. He did not do so. How much longer do you think we should give him?

No serious work has been done on it since September 2014 and numerous promises to do something have never materialised.

Is there any part of Carter’s critique that in your view has not been addressed by replies in this thread?

We should be welcoming contributions and improve libraries when the opportunities arise and not wait another 5 years for perfection (which may never arrive).

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.org
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch