WARNING pragmas in `Prelude.undefined` and `Prelude.error`

Tony Morris tonymorris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 02:58:57 UTC 2020

To add, I know quite a few developers who, during development, use
undefined in place of an "I don't know yet" to get the program
compiling, then perhaps might add an underscore _undefined to determine
the type.

Using undefined is perhaps less preferable to using :reload! but it's
quite a bit to type and :r! doesn't work.