Fix Random

dominic at steinitz.org dominic at steinitz.org
Tue Feb 18 11:50:51 UTC 2020

Hi Carter,

That’s great :) May I suggest you make a PR of your proposal against
https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch/random/tree/master as that is the
latest release on Hackage.

That way everyone will be able to see what the changes are against the
latest release.

The proposal @lehins, @curiousleo and I have been working on are here:

 * https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch/random/pull/1
 * https://github.com/idontgetoutmuch/random/pull/2

An alternative would be to create a branch from v1.1 tag and then we
could all submit PRs against that branch.

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.org
Twitter: @idontgetoutmuch