Proposal: add `on` to the Prelude

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Wed Sep 11 15:21:14 UTC 2019

I would ignore that comment actually, it's not well thought out.

(I was roughly meaning that I don't want to write `import Prelude (x1,
x2, ..., x500)`, but this isn't a valid argument as I don't actually
explicitly import `Prelude` anyway).

That said, I would still prefer as many symbols as possible to have
explicit binding sites, which means I would prefer to be explicit
about my import to `on` rather than assume it from the Prelude.