Add NonEmptyMap and NonEmptySet to containers

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Fri Oct 18 14:13:51 UTC 2019

Relating to Foldable1/NonEmptyFoldable, based in another discussion (in
my foldable1 to base proposal), it looks like it might be called
Semifoldable

See https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/libraries/2019-October/030030.html

Yet, Semiset is different thing (based on wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiset). NonEmptySet is a good name, it
doesn't need explanation. If someone feels that it's too long, they can
introduce `type NESet = NonEmptySet` alias in their development.

- Oleg