Add instance Data a => Data (ZipList a) to base

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 19:15:24 UTC 2019

You can consider this email a judgment from the base maintainer on the CLC
that it is okay to add these missing Data instances.

That should be enough to not get the issue thrown out of the ghc issue
tracker.

We already had the discussions in the CLC back a couple of years ago
approving adding missing common instances when uniquely defined. These seem
to have been missed in the previous passes.

Now we just need a patch.

-Edward