Package take-over: postgresql-libpq and postgresql-simple

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Tue Jun 12 14:04:53 UTC 2018

I'd like to take overĀ  of the packages postgresql-simple and
postgresql-libpq.

We (me and other hackage trustees) tried to contact Leon on various
occasions during this year (from around GHC-8.4.1 release until recent
NMU of postgresql-simple) also offering to be a co-maintainers. These
are important packages for the ecosystem, so I'd like to take them over.

Short term goals are
- to release new major version of postgresql-simple: it accumulated many
things in the master, as well as there are open PRs
- find co-maintainers

Best regards,
Oleg Grenrus