Re: Proposal: Add splitL and splitR to container’s Map APIs

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:54:43 UTC 2017

We recently added

spanAntitone :: (k -> Bool) -> Map k a -> (Map k a, Map k a)

I believe that should get you all the logarithmic splits you want of this
type. The only question is whether we should add the simpler proposed
functions for convenience.

On Jan 31, 2017 2:45 PM, "Joachim Breitner" <mail at joachim-breitner.de>