Reexport GHC.Integer.Logarithms from base

Bas van Dijk v.dijk.bas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 16:39:58 UTC 2017

+1

This would make packages like integer-logarithms and scientific simpler to
define since they don't need to add conditional compilation to support
integer-simple.

I would go even further and reexport GHC.Integer from base as well. We now
have that capability with Cabal's reexported-modules field[1].

Bas

[1]
https://www.haskell.org/cabal/users-guide/developing-packages.html#library