Proposal: flipped fmap in base (again)

Elliot Cameron eacameron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:57:02 UTC 2017

Heh, I suppose that doesn't help my case much, does it? I "derived" the
name for my own uses many times prior to seeing it elsewhere (most notably
Reflex:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/reflex/docs/Reflex-Class.html#v:ffor).
Like I said, the name "ffor" isn't wildly important IMO. I don't want to
start the "fmap should be map" debate all over again either.