Haskell Foldable Wats

Nathan Bouscal nbouscal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:23:42 UTC 2016

It's a bit bold to simultaneously say "Nobody should use this type," and
also "If you use this type, you should do it this way." If you think that
it's bad practice to use tuples, that's a fine and respectable opinion, but
at that point you should start being a bit more wary about telling those
who think otherwise *how* they should use them.