Haskell Foldable Wats

Marcin Mrotek marcin.jan.mrotek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:10:33 UTC 2016

> I can assure you that Andreas is not delusional

I didn't say that. I was referring to his response to my post, that
"Some delusions have very sophisticated explanations."

> You have to show good taste or you'll end up with a mess that might be logically consistent, but unpleasant to use.

This is entirely subjective, and frankly I don't think that post-FTP
Haskell is a "mess" or is "unpleasant to use". If anything, it became
more useful to me, because now Prelude functions aren't limited to the
one data structure I almost never use.

Best regards,
Marcin Mrotek