3 release policy

Dmitry Olshansky olshanskydr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 10:08:38 UTC 2015

Personally as user of libraries I have no problem with warnings. Because
- I can't improve it
- I got it only once when install library

I just care about warnings in my projects and that is not so hard.

So I want to say that it is not a big deal. Perhaps warning's levels are
good but simplicity is more important for me.

Dmitry