HP 2015.2.0.0 and GHC 7.10

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 02:46:43 UTC 2015

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM, Carter Schonwald <
carter.schonwald at gmail.com> wrote:

> Relatedly, theres a major version bump release of primitive that's due to
> be cut soon, and in a month or two vector 0.11 will be ready for release
> one way or another.

Is "soon" measured in hours? If not - I suggest that it misses.

I'm pushing that we change how we do this Platform thing - and make it
stick, like glue, to the GHC release schedule. Sure, this time 'round we'll
be out of sync with those "it's almost there" packages... but next time
we'll know it's coming and hopefully, we'll have these panic attacks as GHC
is in beta not post-Release.

- Mark