HP 2015.2.0.0 and GHC 7.10

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:50:53 UTC 2015

Relatedly, theres a major version bump release of primitive that's due to
be cut soon, and in a month or two vector 0.11 will be ready for release
one way or another.

At the very least, we should try to get that new version of primitive ready
for release and onto platform, since it immediately upgrades the power of
any package that uses prim monad!