TLS Support

Dominic Steinitz dominic at steinitz.org
Wed Mar 25 09:39:41 UTC 2015

I don’t often venture an opinion here but I would be very much *against* using OpenSSL given the number of vulnerabilities it continues to experience. There’s http://www.mitls.org/wsgi/home which has been formally verified and our own https://hackage.haskell.org/package/tls.

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.wordpress.com