wither the Platform

Benno Fünfstück benno.fuenfstueck at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 09:43:15 UTC 2015

I'd like the haskell platform to include all of LTS haskell. That includes
a very broad set of packages so you don't need to install many other
packages even as an advanced user.

Maybe there could also be a nightly release which includes stackage
instead?

It would save a lot of time even for experienced users, since they get
stackage precompiled.

However, such a distribution should be designed such that cabal install
just works, so it should probably be based on winghc on Windows.

The only problem I can see with this is the size of such a package, not
sure if it would be acceptable?