[core libraries] Re: List of core libraries

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 04:54:31 UTC 2014

I've updated the verbiage on the Library_Submissions process to capture a
bit more about the effective role of the core libraries. It was rather
messy before.

I do agree we do probably want to do more to break out what portions of the
core-libraries are intended for portable implementation and which ones are
just things we simply have to maintain for glue, but for that we'd probably
need more feedback from other compiler implementors to get a sense of what
it is they have been able / willing to implement.

-Edward