ANNOUNCE time-1.5

Adam Bergmark adam at bergmark.nl
Wed Sep 10 09:39:53 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for making an in depth changelog! It's something that I frequently
miss when upgrading other packages.

Would you be willing to also give a backwards compatible migration guide
for the new version? With a package this deep down in the library stack I
think it's very important for people to allow older versions for quite some
time.

Cheers,
Adam