process: Confusion about UseHandle handles being closed.

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 18:35:27 UTC 2014

I don't have a particularly strong feeling here.

I confess I _was_ trying to subtly slide in the condition about where the
export-should happen from. Exporting it from .Internals is probably the
right direction in an idealized world from the standpoint of minimizing the
exposure of users to the change and making it easier to update the API with
a more sweeping design change in the future.

On the other hand, if that leads to a baroquely complicated patch because
of, say, .Internals exporting other stuff that is used elsewhere in the
package I'm more than happy to bend in the name of pragmatism.

-Edward