Proposal: add liftA4 and liftA5 to match liftM4 and liftM5

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 04:44:58 UTC 2014

Sure you could, but that would be kind of silly. liftMN should either be
defined as liftAN or should be defined using the Monad ops as they have in
the past. I was trying to make Base a little smaller by using the first
approach, but it's not a big deal to repeat everything with specializations
and unfoldings.