'temporary' package

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:47:19 UTC 2014

The breakage is caused due to the upper bound on exceptions being removed
between 1.2.0.1 and 1.2.0.2, which of course caused a breakage when one of
the dependencies (i.e. exceptions) had a major release. Don't remove upper
bounds, it breaks code.

Note that even if we release 1.2.0.3 with re-added upper bounds, it won't
fix the issue as cabal will still happily use 1.2.0.2 if the dependency
planner deems it's an acceptable version.