Proposal: Changes to the PVP

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Fri Apr 11 20:22:35 UTC 2014

distributing applications compiled from source code (maybe you are
referring to XMonad?) is an interesting middle ground where there are pros
and cons to freezing. By application developer I really mean someone that
is only sharing an application with other team members that are developing
the application.