Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Apr 11 06:43:42 UTC 2014

OK, my GHC build is now complete. I can confirm that the original bug has in fact been fixed. I can also confirm that Yesod issue 713 about yesod-auth is *also* resolved, even though it was not part of the original GHC ticket. Furthermore, the entire yesod-platform compiles (after fixing a language-javascript version number).

Well that's a relief.  I'm very sorry about the post-RC2 bug.  It was my fault; I was fixing a bug that people wanted fixed (#8913) and managed to introduce a new one, and one that no regression test caught.

Simon