Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Gershom Bazerman gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:56:33 UTC 2014

Actually, changing my opinion here. If there was an argument to _add_
cgi to the platform I'd be very dubious. Legacy considerations and
history aside, cgi doesn't feel like a core/common thing that is
necessary to have in the platform, and it probably hasn't been for many
years. If Anders doesn't get around to fixing it up, I think we should
have no compunctions dropping it, and I'd be shocked if there was much
in the way of complaint.

--G