Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:48:52 UTC 2014

haddock interoperates rather extremely closely with the ghc-api.

Pulling it out would make something that already seems to go a bit out of
sync with each release that much harder to keep in sync.

It is also used to build the documentation for all the packages that ship
with ghc out of the box. Pulled out I don't see a sane way to generate
those docs.

-Edward