Free monads

木下郁章 fumiexcel
Sun Oct 6 13:47:09 UTC 2013

I use the operational monad to express characters' behaviour in a game. You
can see how it is used:
https://github.com/fumieval/spellWire/blob/master/Types.hs#L92

I would be so happy if you  talk about my free-game, of course.

BTW, I'm told by Kazu to reply this thread.

# I've sent to one address by mistake. I'll see to it that nothing goes
wrong.