Free monads

Alp Mestanogullari alpmestan
Thu Oct 3 11:23:44 UTC 2013

Hi,

You might find free-game [1] to be quite original, and it may help for the
audience that's you're talking about a game rather than category theoretic
stuffs. I also second Dan's suggestion though.

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/free-game &&
https://github.com/fumieval/free-game/tree/master/examples for example code

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:01 AM, Andres L?h <andres at well-typed.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I'll follow Simon's lead, and ask a similar question with a similar
> motivation. I'm going to talk about free monads at the upcoming
> Haskell eXchange next Wednesday. I'll not limit myself to a particular
> library, and I'm open to related approaches (e.g. "operational") as
> well.
>
> I'm also looking for as many compelling examples as possible. Like
> Simon, I don't want to know anything secret or anything that you
> wouldn't like me to include in my talk. Most useful are pointers to
> existing libraries using free monads that I might have missed (for
> example, because they're new or very specialized).
>
> Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>   Andres
>
> --