Who may vote

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:06:40 CEST 2013

Polls are ultimately about taking the temperature of the room. As Ian
pointed out the process isn't majority rule. Ultimately the polling is to
inform the maintainer of the library of popular opinion. As it is
ultimately about judging over all opinion assessing the relevance of
pre-change responses is something that seems well within the capabilities
of a maintainer.

-Edward