Making decisions

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sat May 25 18:36:36 CEST 2013

There were something like 12 respondents initially, followed by 15-20
respondents after we broke the format out into multiple responses here on
the mailing list (with some overlap) and 115 in the straw poll with biased
wording that was sent out by some folks on #haskell (with more overlap),
but the results correlated pretty tightly.

-Edward