Proposal: splitting the network package

Felipe Almeida Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 19:09:47 CET 2013

We could certainly allow two maintainers to share the same name of a
library.  For example, suffices to say that Alice will release only
even major versions while Bob will release odd major versions.  Since
users of the library will give restrictive constraints on the major
versions as per PVP, there won't be any clashes at all!  We could even
use a larger modulus, such as 7, in order to anticipate other
maintainers that may want to share the name of the library in future.

Yes, I'm joking =).

Felipe.