Foldable & Traversable instances for ((,) a)

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at
Thu Oct 11 18:07:00 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:00 PM, Ben Millwood <haskell at>wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Tyson Whitehead <twhitehead at>
> wrote:
> > Is there a '.git' subdirectory?  Is there a bunch files under
> '.git/objects'?
> > What do you get if you switch into the directory and run 'git branch -r'?
> No and no - ls -al reports nothing. No 'base' directory is ever
> created, so I can't apply any git commands to it. Curiously, git
> ls-remote does seem to work, but git clone fetches nothing and does
> nothing.
> I think whether or not it works may depend on your git version. Mine's

For what its worth, I'm using git from MacPorts, and I get an
empty directory and a system popup indicating that git-http-remote has
crashed.  My shell then reports exit status 128 from git.

allbery.b at                                  ballbery at
unix/linux, openafs, kerberos, infrastructure