Foldable & Traversable instances for ((,) a)

Ben Millwood haskell at
Thu Oct 11 18:00:51 CEST 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Tyson Whitehead <twhitehead at> wrote:
> Is there a '.git' subdirectory?  Is there a bunch files under '.git/objects'?
> What do you get if you switch into the directory and run 'git branch -r'?

No and no - ls -al reports nothing. No 'base' directory is ever
created, so I can't apply any git commands to it. Curiously, git
ls-remote does seem to work, but git clone fetches nothing and does

I think whether or not it works may depend on your git version. Mine's