Compilation of directory package on GHC 7.4

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Oct 4 13:03:52 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Could someone please confirm that this list is the correct place for
the below mail? The directory package mentions this list as
maintainer, but I see that Ian Lynagh performed the last upload, so
CC'ing him to be sure. Is the package perhaps not supposed to compile
any more on GHC 7.4?

Thanks,
Dominique