Proposal: Add (&) to Data.Function

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:03:07 CET 2012

My major point was originally that code written with & 'reads' well if the
person reads the operator as 'and' or 'and then', but with '|>' you have to
mix metaphors involving pipes that don't quite exactly hold and further
exacerbate the common complaint that Haskell has a ton of complex
multicharacter operators that nobody knows how to pronounce.