Proposal: Merge network-bytestring into network

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at
Wed Oct 27 18:28:42 EDT 2010

Hi again,

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Johan Tibell <johan.tibell at> wrote:
> Discussion deadline: 2 weeks

I realized that I don't need approval* to make this change, as the
package isn't managed by libraries at . That being said, I always
appreciate user feedback, even if it's just "I like this".

*network is in HP. My understanding is that this doesn't force the
maintainer to have changes approved by the community, as the HP can
choose to not pick up newer versions of the package, if the community
doesn't think that the changes should be in HP. Perhaps this is  worth