Summary and call for discussion on text proposal

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Nov 7 22:24:33 EST 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 07, 2010 at 08:05:22PM +0200, Michael Snoyman wrote:
>>
>> has addressed all of the substantive issues that I'm aware of that
>> have ever been brought up about text.
>
> Can you please give a few examples of substantive issues that have been
> brought up, so I can understand what sort of thing you mean?

I'm not talking about in this discussion. In the past (going back
about a year now I think) I've reported a few bugs and performance
issues to Bryan, and they've all been dealt with. As far as I can
tell, *every* instance of such an issue has been addressed promptly
and thoroughly. To me, those are the more important issues to be
raised about acceptance of a package into the HP.

MIchael